Benefits of my Mom visiting while I am 27 weeks preggers:
1. I get up in the morning, and the dishwasher has already been emptied.
2. I go to bed in the evening, and do not even LOOK at the sink or dishwasher. The dishes magically go away.
3. Dinner is prepared w/o much help from me.
4. If I feel the urge to go on a walk at 5pm sans Baby Seal, then I go. If I feel extremely tired at 10am after a long night of tossing and turning, and little sleep, then I take a nap. Baby Seal plays with Grandma.
5. My pantry gets cleaned/organized. The guest bedroom closet that had an overload of my pre-pregnancy clothes gets organized so that my MIL (who arrives next week) has room to hang her own clothes. Stuff like that.
6. I can ask Mom to do random things like get Baby Seal water when I’m too comfortable to get up for the 100th time.